New DelhiPapri Chanda
The Telangana State Board of Higher Education, TSCHE has released the TS EAMCET Counseling Schedule 2022. The registration process will open on August 21 and end on August 29, 2022. Certification verification will take place from August 23 to August 30 for candidates already reserved.
To book slots, applicants will need these documents for certificate verification. The certificate verification process will require all original certificates and 2 sets of xerox copies. The list of documents is given below.
TS EAMCET Tip 2022: Documents Required for Certificate Verification
- TSEAMCET -2022 classification map.
- Hall ticket TSEAMCET -2022.
- Adhar card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Intermediate or its equivalent school certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income certificate issued on or after 01-01-2022 by the competent authority, if applicable.
- EWS income certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2022-23, if applicable.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Certificate of residence of the candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination in case the candidate does not have an institutionalized education.
- As for non-local candidates in order to consider them for allocation under non-reserved seats, the following certificates must be submitted – residence certificate or certificate of employer and minorities.