Noida Twin Towers land will be used for another residential project: Suprtech

0
0


On August 28, the “illegal” Supertech twin towers were demolished in Noida after the Supreme Court order.

Naida:

Supertech Limited said on Thursday that the twin towers, which were demolished on August 28, belong to the company and will be used for another residential project after obtaining approval from Noida Authority and consent from Emerald Court buyers.

In an exclusive interview to ANI, RK Arora, Chairman and Managing Director of Supertech Limited, said that the Apex and Ceyane twin towers in Noida are part of the Emerald Court project in Sector 93A built on land allocated by the Noida Authority.

“The construction plans for the project, including the two towers, were approved by the Noida authority in 2009, which was strictly in accordance with the building regulations then in force,” he said.

“No deviation from the construction plan was made and the building was constructed after making full payment to the Authority. Now the two towers are demolished and we have paid the demolition cost of Rs 17, 5 crore to agencies involved in demolition according to Supreme Court.”

Mr. Arora said that we will use this land with the approval of the authority and taking the consent of the RWA, we will use this land according to the rules.

Mr Arora said: “We have refunded 95% of home buyers in the Apex and Ceyane twin towers. Remaining 5% of people who stay as people come to us we give them the property or give them back the money with interest and fully comply with the Supreme Court’s order.”

One of the Ecovillage II housing projects located in Greater Noida of Supertech Limited, promoted by RK Arora is also facing insolvency proceedings.

Mr Arora said: “Only one project is in insolvency and is confident enough that no other project will be in insolvency because its objective is to deliver all its ongoing projects in the next 24 months.”

“Today, 5,000 people are working on site for the completion of the projects, and there is no fear of insolvency. Continuing on any other project, we hope that we will complete it on schedule,” he said. -he adds.

(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.