DU UG Admission 2022: The University of Delhi is expected to start the application process for undergraduate admissions on admission.uod.ac.in soon. This year, admissions to the DU UG will be based on the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). The review is now complete and the results will be announced shortly. DU will begin the application process after the results of CUET. In a recent notification, DU had listed the documents and certificates needed for undergraduate admissions. The university had also asked applicants to be ready with documents by August 31.
“Delhi University will soon launch its application process for undergraduate program admissions. Applicants wishing to apply to the University of Delhi must ensure that the following certificates/documents (if applicable) are in a ready format by August 31, 2022,” the university said.
Admission DU UG 2022: List of required documents
- Class 10 pass certificate showing applicant’s name, date of birth and parents’ names.
- Class 12 Certificate of Completion. Applicant name must match CUET UG 2022 application form.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Minority/CW/KM/PwBD certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC-Non-Creamy Layer certificate, income certificate, if applicable.
- EWS certificate (in the name of the Candidate), if applicable. The certificate must be issued after March 31, 2022.
- Sikh Minority Category: Certificate issued by the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC) certifying minority status.
- Christian Minority Category: Certificate of Baptism and/or Certificate of Church Membership as required by the respective Christian Minority College.
- Children/Widows of Armed Forces Personnel category: Educational Concession Certificate (ECC) certificate (in applicant’s name) in prescribed format in which priority is clearly stated.
- Disability certificate of reference (in the candidate’s name) issued by a recognized government hospital, bearing a duly attested photograph of the candidate.
- Supernumerary quotas such as extracurricular activities (ECA), sports, any other: the relevant certificate(s) must be in the candidate’s name.