Five people have been killed after a fire broke out in a three-storey building in Moradabad district.
The fire broke out Thursday evening in a wedding hall in the city.
Two women and three children were among those who lost their lives.
Following the incident, five firefighters rushed to the scene and the fire was quickly brought under control. Bystanders helped save seven people from the fire.
The fire was reportedly caused by a short circuit.
Further details are awaited.
Read all Latest India News and recent news here